I used MFT Snuggle Bunnies with the matching dies for my scene, and also used lots of scenery dies (sun, grass, blossom, rolling hills etc) as well as a Happy Birthday and 50.
The papers are lovely and girlie this time and I created 4 layers of inserts which were good fun, but a bit fiddly! But I was pleased with the end result, and my friend seemed to like it too. She gave me a commercially made pop up card for my 40th so I wanted to do something similar for her special birthday.
Here's a bit more of a close up of the cute bunnies and teddies in their garden scene:
... and from the other side ....
- Image - MFT Snuggle Bunnies and matching die set
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- LOTV paper pad (retired)
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- MFT Stitched Circles
- Die-Namics Sunny Skies
- Whiff of Joy Grass die
- Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Die
- Sizzlets 50 die set
- Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Dies
- Cottage Cutz Blossom Branch
- Memory Box Stitched Clouds
- Memory Box Fancy
I've been inspired by:
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Photo - Summery, cloudy skys, scenes of nature
- Bunny Zoe - Summer
- Deep Ocean - Colours of Summer
- Live & Love Craft - Sprinkles of Summer