I was asked to make 11 cards for a special pull-out feature in Papercraft Essentials issue 135 that came out a week ago today, so I rushed out to buy a copy, and lo and behold, my teapot card was on the front cover!
So today I'm sharing that card with you using a pretty Jasmine Coffee image from Lili of the Valley and beautiful Summery papers called Time For Tea Cottage from Nitwits. I'll share some more from the feature over the next few days.
I hope you like them! :0)
And here's the front cover of the magazine featuring my card.
I was dancing around the room when I unwrapped it.
Yup, I'm still grinning now! :0)
- Image - Jasmine Coffee from Lili of the Valley
- Sentiment - Lili of the Valley Sweet & Simple set
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Teapot Template - My own published in Papercraft Essentials
- Nitwits Papers - Time For Tea Cottage Collection
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- MFT Stitched Circles
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Spotty brad
- Button twine
I've been inspired by:
- Country View Challenge - Fun with Circles (I've bought my DI reinkers from the store)