Thursday 21 June 2018

Cat Box

I've created a little kitty gift box with my Silhouette and embossed his white chest fur to give it some texture.  I have been neglecting both my Silhouette and my embossing folders lately so this has put a tick in both of those boxes!  I love embossing when I remember to use it; I think it is a great way to create some texture and can make a card look more professional.  It's perfect for our challenge at As You Like It Challenge where the theme is embossing. The 'wet' kind is far too messy for my liking! :0)





Project Recipe:
  • Cat Box Silhouette file
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Natural Twine
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a fabulous and adorable kitty - the embossing on his white bib certainly does the trick.

Elaine Stark said...

This is so cute. Love the embossed furry patch. Elaine

Sarah said...

I love this cute little cat Annette, perfect for some Dreamies!! xx

Fikreta said...

love this!
its purrrrfect!

Blossom Cards said...

Lovely project thanks for taking the time to share with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a cute project Annette! It's come together beautifully. I can see a few Halloween treats being popped in there this year! Love it hun, sweet face and lovely embossed tummy. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…