Sunday 24 June 2018

Ellie with Flowers

I've been a bit absent here lately but I've been working on some samples behind the scenes for a new release at Lili of the Valley.  Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share just yet, but trust me, I think they're worth the wait!  

Instead I'm sharing a cute little heffalump from Lee Holland which I've used on a birthday card. I've kept the card design flat so he's ideal for posting safely without the risk of him being damaged!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Ellie: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flowers: Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry
  • RibbonPicked Raspberry
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Aquarius said...

That ellie is a real cutie. Look forward to seeing the LOTV new designs, always worth waiting for.

Sarah said...

That is a very cute elephant, love the pink and green colourway, one of my favourites. Looking forward to seeing the new LOTV goodies!! xx

Carol S. said...

A stunning card and the Ellie is adorable. So pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Misty Elam said...

Wow!!! You’ve colored this perfectly. I am just blown away right now that you used Distress inks for this! This is absolutely Adorable. I love how soft and sweet you colored your elephant. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Tami said...

Your coloring of the elephant is amazing. I seem to struggle with watercoloring elephants, I’m so happy you listed your colors, I noticed you used pumice stone, I believe I need to order that reinker, I’m going to give it a try with Pumice Stone. Thanks so much :)

Fikreta said...

its so adorable card!
hugs

Aileen said...

Beautiful, so much detail in that ellie's bouquet. Fabulous