Wednesday 13 February 2019

Bear Hugs

As soon as these little bears landed on my doormat I was itching to ink them up.  This little cutie clutching his heart-shaped cushion is the first to get his outing and I've used a sentiment from the same set.  I thought he'd look cute with a darker snout but I'm not so sure now.  I've popped a little nose on top with a black gel pen, although it barely shows up in the photo.   


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Aileen said...

So so sweet Annette and such wonderful colouring. Love it

aussie aNNie said...

Oh Annette this is one cute card, am eager to get this stamp set..love.xxx

Sarah said...

Very sweet xx

Indy's Designs said...

What a darling card! So glad you shared your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!