Saturday 2 February 2019

Puppy with Present

I am delighted and humbled to learn that I have been picked to join the DT at Lee Holland and I've proudly added the DT badge to my sidebar with a little warm glow!  Lee's images are so cute so I'm absolutely thrilled have been selected.

I've been celebrating by playing with this adorable little puppy who is featured on today's card.  He's been printed in pale grey and then water-coloured. I've kept the layout simple to give him the attention he deserves! 

I hope you like my little puppy enough to come back and visit me to see some more Lee Holland cuties soon.


And here's my new badge!!!  :0)  




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain 
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous,I am such a fan of your work. Love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable, lovely to be on another team with you

Sarah said...

I will be back, you can count on it!! It's no surprise that you have been picked Annette, you will be an amazing ambassador for this cute artwork xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Marge said...

What a wonderful card, Netty ! Your coloring is just amazing. Love the soft and warm colors you have created and the plaid background adds more lovely mood to the card. Totally adorable design. You are so talented !
Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

No surprises there hunny! You rock his designs! Gorgeous creation, the no lines is fabulous!! Love the plaid paper too hunny. Congrats on making the team and I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations with his fabulous designs. Hugs, Wends xoxo