Wednesday 20 February 2019

Sending Hugs

I've been playing with my new Joyful Heart Bears from MFT.  There's only so many Valentines cards a gal needs so this card is a little friendship card for a special friend.  Isn't he adorable!


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aaah, he is so sweet Annette, just look at that little smiley face xx

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!

Anne said...

I love this one Annette, that image could be very useful
...but I must not buy any more stamps, I must not buy any more stamps, I must not buy any more stamps...
Anne x