Wednesday 1 May 2019

Just be-cub I love you

A really CAS card from me today featuring the 'must-have' cute bears from CC Designs.  I love this little guy's expression. I really want to scoop him up and give him a snuggle!


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Shaded Lilac
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my days, this is so cute!! What a charming little bear cub xx

Kim said...

fabulous CAS card - and such a cute image
Kim x

Anne said...

CAS suits you Annette, this image is adorable and the style is perfect to show off your beautiful colouring
Anne x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!