Thursday 23 May 2019

Fairy Card Stand

I find masculine cards a real challenge. I love cute images and usually gravitate to the girlie pastel colours, flowers, pearls, pretty papers and satin ribbons which probably doesn't help either!  Therefore I've opted for a very girlie card with lots of frilly embellishments today.  I'd love for you to pop over to the As You Like It Challenge this week to tell us whether you prefer masculine or feminine cards.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty, love the style of card. Elaine

Sarah said...

So very pretty Annette and I love the accompanying stand xx

Fikreta said...

very cute card!