Wednesday 29 July 2020

Owl

I know this little guy looks a tad grumpy, but there's something about his quirky expression that makes me smile!  (pretty similar to the expression I have when my husband reckons that he really has done something that I've asked!).



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Owl: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Leaves: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Trunk: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Other:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL...love the look on his face!! A lovely card and the little clouds are such a nice touch xx

Lorraine said...

Ha ha...this is gorgeous, love that owl..
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love that face, how cute and fun! Adorable card, sweet and classy sepia tones!

Fikreta said...

it's very beautiful!