Wednesday 27 January 2021

Frost Loving Friends

I love the Stacey Yacula critters, especially her bunnies and pingus, so this little stamp featuring both of them is perfect for me.  I couldn't wait for next Christmas to be able to get it inky so I'm stocking up early for 2021's Christmas cards!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Pingu: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Greens: Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Browns: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Other:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done getting on with your Christmas cards. I don't even put my christmas stash away any more!! Such a lovely card xx

Tami said...

Oh wow Annette love this one. I adore Stacey Yacula Stamps so much and your watercoloring is always so amazing!