Thursday 14 January 2021

James is a Cracker of a Bear

I've always preferred pastels than brights, in particular pink and blue; the feminine pink offset with the baby blue.  I've used my two favourite colours for this James the Bear card.  I love how pink looks for Christmas cards.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
  • Greys: Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

These colours are always a winner, lovely tones. Elaine

Sarah said...

He is most definitely a cracker, love this card Annette xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

This is gorgeous love the shape

Deborah said...

Lovely and a great shape.

Larissa said...

So very sweet, love this image!! Lat year you gave me a christmas cracker die and I made a couple for my nephews....they loved them (they had never seen a christmas cracker)