Wednesday 6 January 2021

Nuts!

I've got one final page left to share with you from my planner (which turned out to be a labour of love, as the pages took a while to plan out themselves!)  This one features Bundles of Hugs from Whimsy Stamps, watercoloured as usual.  I thought he was a autumnal kind of image so he's been used to decorate September's page.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Acorns: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Eileen McCallum said...

Hi, I noticed a card with images of elephants from LOTV which were on a torn tag die. (I think) Can you tell me where you got the dies?

Lovely work

Eileen

Annette said...

Eileen, thanks for your comment (you didn't leave your email address) but the tags are on the next blogpost, with link to the store. :0) xx

Sarah said...

He's MINE and I love him, and the rest of the fabulous pages!! xx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore cette image et sa coloration. ♥
MaryannG

Larissa said...

So lovely!!
-xxx-