Thursday 16 December 2021

Dragon Holding Mistletoe

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight we want to know your favourite Christmas sentiment.  I often 'forget' to add sentiments to many of my cards (festive or otherwise), but when it comes to Christmas a simple and traditional 'Merry Christmas' is my favourite option. I'm not a huge fan of the shortened 'Xmas' version, and 'Happy Holidays' is a little too modern for my taste.  






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • 'Whites': Weathered Wood, Speckled Egg, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Super cute Annette, a lovely sentiment die. Elaine

Craftyfield said...

The dragon is so cute under the Mistletoe and its colouring so delicate! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges and Happy Christmas!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges' 'Christmas, anything goes' Challenge. Corrie X