Thursday 2 December 2021

Mamma Dragon

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight we're asking what's your favourite Christmas embelishment.  I love any excuse to add a little sparkle to my cards so for me it's a little Glamour Dust which I sprinkle on some Glossy Accents underneath my Christmas critter.  

I've used a sweet Christmas Dragon from Lee Holland for a supersized gifttag made for my Mother-in-Law.  The sentiment is made using my Silhouette and font 'hello' which I've shadow-layered twice for a bit more pop!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Dragon: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion
  • Present: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Squeezed Lemonade, Rusty Hinge
  • SnowWeathered Wood, Speckled Egg, Black Soot
Project Recipe:
Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: