Monday 19 September 2011

Add Sparkle and a Stamped Gift Idea

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and the theme to play along with this fortnight is SPARKLE.  This is such an easy challenge so there really is no excuse not to play along.  Don't forget to use your cute StampFairy digis though.

Here's my card, with added sparkle.  I've used glitter on the snow and igloo, I've added some glitter to the flowers, and there is also gold glitter in the gorgeous holly ribbon.



I've also decorated a matching tissue pouch, which was made by my uber talented Etsy friend Sandy at HugsAndHolidays.  She sent me these little pouches to decorate in 3 different colours, and I'm sharing pics of the first one today.  She made the plain pouch and added the pink spotty edge, so I've used that edging colour as my inspiration.  I used the same pink spotty pattern for the backing paper on my card, inside and out, and then I decorated the pouch using a little holly rubber stamp, and coloured the images in with my markers, and added red liquid pearls for the berries.  I therefore used a gorgeous holly ribbon on the card to match it.  Here's a pic of the pouch:


Don't forget to pop on over to Hugs And Holidays to see the fab fabric items Sandy has made. Her attention to detail is amazing and her items are really high quality.  I'll be posting more pics of more of her things that I've decorated in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for more gift ideas!!!

Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

There is also a new release today at StampFairy. Here is a preview of the new set:


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Annette. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, love that sweet image, and your tissue pouch is fab!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

DesignerDiva said...

Supper card that holly DP is FAB!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

Hugs Laurie x

Sue said...

Beautiful card, inside and out. Sweet image colored beautifully. Love the papers you used too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Alanna said...

This is super cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

sara said...

really sweet card love that image thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! So cute and love the colours. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a little cute image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our sparkle challenge
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Love the card hun fab thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious this week for out challenge

Wendy DT TS

Cyndi said...

Love your creations! Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!

DianeL said...

Oh I love this creation. It is just too cute. And you are so right about the sparkle.