We're sponsored by Stitchy Bear who have kindly supplied some digi images for the design team to showcase. I've used my fave pink colours, and made a little pink flower from 2 layers held together with a little yellow brad.
The sentiment is a new freebie (see below if you want to grab it)
- Image - Teddy & Me by Stitchy Bear
- Sentiment - One of my own Freebies (see below)
- Colouring mediums - Promarkers, Copics, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks.
- Nesties - Lacey circles, Beaded Ovals
- Cherry Blossom, 10mm & 15mm roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
- From my stash - Pearls, ribbon, flowers, brad
As promised, here is my Sentiment freebie that I've used above. You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
My conditions are as follows:
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people.
I've been inspired by: