Monday 5 September 2011

Fluffy Stuff Overload

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and the theme to play along with this week is a sketch.  I needed to make a card for a colleague who has a similar taste to me in terms of cute fluffy bears, so I've effectively made a card that I would like to receive myself.  I used my favourite Toby Everyday Angel from StampFairy.  Today though, there are no promarkers, no copics, no chalks.  Instead I've coloured Toby using only Fluffy Stuff, heated up to get the texture.  I was not sure how it would look, but I think it looks great, but unfortunately the picture does not do him justice.

With the adorably cute bear, pink colour scheme and beautiful ribbons, this really is my type of card!

HINT : Pop back later today as I will be posting some candy!!!

Here's my card:

And here's the sketch:


Card Recipe:
Don't forget to pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

15 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG Annette, he is SOOOO cute and fluffy!!!! LOVE this card!!!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the fluffiness Annette :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

How cute! Lovely colours and love the lush teddy!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

Chrissy said...

He looks wonderful Annette, so cute and fluffy.Lovely card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leah l'Orange said...

love the FLUFF! she's adorable, and your card is fabulous! perfect embellies, too. thanks so much for playing along at Charisma!

Wendy said...

fab hun thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this week for our rocked up pink challenge

Wendy DT TS

Jan said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun, thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

sara said...

how cute is he !!! such a pretty card thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Christine L said...

He's gorgeous Annette!!
Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Annette, love the soft colours you used, so elegant, love it :) xxx

Sue said...

Really pretty card. Love the softness of the colors and the image is adorable. Annette, could you please link your card in the Mr. Linky now on the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge blog and thanks so much for joining us this month.

Hugs
Sue

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this fluffy Toby is absolutely adorable Annette!! This card just is so soft and cuddly!! Love it!

Jennifer said...

Hi...really beautiful work! Thanks for playing at A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx

lynne said...

Hi, Love what you did with the bears fur! Great idea that i must try. Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month for our "Let Sleeping Bears Lie". Hope you join us again next month!
Lynne x x