I may possibly have placed a teeny tiny order of the new fairy collection when Lili of the Valley had their birthday promotion a couple of Saturdays ago.
And I may have placed a teency weency order of paper pads one day later before the discounts ended on the Sunday too.
But just look at how much I saved .... whoops, sorry, I thought you were my hubby there.
It seemed that LOTV received so many orders that weekend that it took a while to get all their birthday orders sent out. I was starting to see lots of other people's fairy creations appear on their blogs before I'd received my goodies. :0(
Well, they have arrived, and were definitely worth the wait. Although the parcel was so big that it didn't fit through the letter box (that took some explaining to the hubster!) So I had to go and collect it from the local sorting office after work the next day. That itself isn't a problem, since the sorting office is on my walk home, but it meant another whole day of waiting!
And when it comes to fairy gorgeousness and pretty papers, I discovered that I am not very patient!
Anyway, I collected them on Wednesday night and half were inked up before the night was through! The one I've actually used first was the one I am most confused with, as I'm not really sure what occasion it is most appropriate for? So I chickened out and left it sans sentiment. Any suggestions?
[update] I've just showed it to my dad and the first thing he said was 'Well, it's not an Easter card'.
- Image - Midsummer's Night from LOTV
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Papermania Bellisima Paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Purple Button Twine
- Flower charm and jump ring
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Wings
- Papertake Weekly - Oh So Cute
- Stampin' for the Weekend - For the Girls
- The Ribbon Girls - Purples
- Bunny Zoe - Flowers and a Charm
- LOTV - Fairies