I'm also going through an intermittent C&S phase. That may be my pal, Squirrel's influence. She usually is a bad influence over me, like encouraging me to buy new stash. "It was her fault m'lord. I know I didn't actually need those new *stamps/dies/papers [*delete as appropriate], but she made me do it. Honest."
But at other times her influence is a good thing. Like today, as I'm rather pleased I didn't splatter it with embellishments.
The Ruffled Bloom stamp was a pressie last year from another crafting influence in my life, Samantha, and I love it. I guess I'm not being really adventurous with it, but I actually like the simplicity of this design using the stamp used in this way. It's stamped in coloured ink, with a couple stamped off the page (I really need to mind what's underneath it next time I stamp off the page though!). It feels a bit 'arty'. As does the table cloth now too!
So yes, it's fairly rare that my cards don't need a 'large letter' stamp in order to post out.
Unfortunately this card is intended for a pal where I won't need any stamp, as I'm visiting her for her birthday, and so I can hand-deliver it.
I really should plan these things out better.
- Image - Ruffled Bloom by Stampendous
- Birthday Sentiment Stamp (I think it was a freebie from a magazine)
- Cardworks Card base
- Martha Stuart Lace Doily Border Punch
- Lili of the Valley Promises Paper Pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Artsy Stamp
- Allsorts - Birthday
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes