I've also been trying to use my new Grungy Messages stamp set that I got from my visit to Leeds before Easter. I've stamped a couple out, but each time I try them for size on a card, they seem too big, so I've had to leave them off. This card has finally given me the opportunity to use one by making it centre stage.
This project is perfect to support the 'Monochrome' challenge at Top Tip Tuesday which starts today.
- LOTV Sentiment Set - Everyday Grungy Messages
- Cardworks Card base
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Purple Bazzill Card
- Purple Versamark ink
- Craft Concepts In Bloom Embossing Folder
- Purple Butterfly Sheer Ribbon
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Artsy Stamp