I also recently bought a new 6" square embossing folder being the same size as my normal card bases. My other embossing folders are 5"x4" so they don't cover a whole card if I want them to. I then get in a mess trying to overlap areas and it ends up looking like a jigsaw, so I have to use ribbon to cover the joins.
Saying that, I did pop a ribbon across the width of this card cos the sketch needed something there, so I'm not really sure what I've gained.
Anyway, hope you like my card.
- Image - Posy Trio from LOTV
- Sentiment Tag from LOTV
- Colouring - Sakura Stardust Gel pens (flower centres), Painted with Distress Inks
- Cardworks Card base
- Watercolour paper
- Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Floral Frenzy 6x6
- Stazon ink
- Satin Ribbon
- Red Twine
- Glossy Accents
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Papertake Weekly - No Design Papers
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Spring Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday - Paw Pals