This looked fine in my head, but actually took two attempts and I'm still not entirely sure it's worked as I imagined!
I tore some diagonals roughly to make snowy hills, and embossed them using a snowflake folder.
The layers of hills are raised up on foam pads to give them some further dimension and the torn edges have been given some snowy sparkle using some Wink of Stella.
- Image - Frosty Fun from LOTV
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Embossalicious Snowflakes
- Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Transportation
- Inky Chicks - Winter Wonderland
- Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
- Totally Tilda - Snowflakes