Ok, I'll get my coat!
This one features a Fiary Glen image from Sugar Nellie on a brown clock base. I've decorated the clock base with flowers, twine, a button, pearls and a tad of glitter. The flower stamps are from Card-io. If you want to try making one of these clocks the template is a freebie with a tutorial (click here).
There's a new challenge at The Sugar Bowl starting today (we're starting it a couple of days early as we thought you'd be a bit busy on Thursday opening all your new crafting stash!) so we hope you get some time over the next 4 weeks to join in.
- Image - Sugar Nellie Hazel and Nutty Digi Stamp
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Clock Mechanism
- Clock Template Freebie
- Card-io Majestix Emily's Garden mini stamps
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Button Twine
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Mini spotty button
- Liquid Pearls
- A Random Fan - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Fussy and Fancy
- A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes (not Christmas)
- Bunny Zoe - Buttons
- Copic Marker Europe - Anything Goes