Thursday 25 December 2014

Mistletoe Kisses (and Penguin Sleigh Rides)

Merry Christmas !!!!!

I expect most of you are busy today spending time with your families, so I'm just popping in to share the card I've made for my hubby ... a very clean and simple design as he's not one for all the flounce and fuss on a card  :0)  .....



....  and hubby also made me a little card too!!!    He chose and stamped his own image, used my Copics (I'm pretty sure he's lost one of my pinks so I'll be putting GPS on them next time he borrows them), and applied lots of stickles (for which there was quite a bit of swearing when he realised he should have applied that after adhering the image to the card, and not before!).  Cute huh - he knows I like penguins!   :0)

ps - he said next year he's going to be placing his order early at Moonpig!!!




And here they are both together:



That's it.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day, and enjoy the time with your loved ones.



Card Recipe:
  • Image & Sentiment - Eve Under the Mistletoe Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella
  • Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
  • The Langton watercolour paper
  • Stazon Ink Pad
  • Red Card
  • Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
  • Sewing machine
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations. Love the very chic lady on the one and the cute penguin on the other. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dorte said...

Hi Annette,

thank you for the wonderful Christmas card and the cute WoJ image I received from
you last week, how could you know that Henry was my first love?

I had to colour up Henry at once and make something with him. Sooo he is on my last
DT project for ABC Christmas challenge for 2014.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and the best for 2015.

Miss you and your creations at ABC....

hugs Dorte xxx (I send you this e-mail yesterday, but found it in my 'out box' today. So here it is)

Unknown said...

Hi Annette, you're very brave who let your hubby use your Copics; I wouldn't let mine go near them. LOL
Great effort from him though, and your CAS card is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Mojca said...

waw this is soooo cute! you have the best hubby ever! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Annette, love your card and how sweet of your hubby to make you one!
Happy Christmas!
Hugs Lynsey x

Marilyn said...

These are fabulous and good on the hubs for giving it a go (he did a fine job of it too).

Carole Pollard said...

Great post so funny love the stickles story Fabulous cards from both the family crafters!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Good Wishes for 2015 Love and Happy 2105 Crafting hugs Carole x

Caryn said...

Great images and lovely colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Elise said...

HI Annette! Your card is simply STUNNING and love the card your hubby made you .. how sweet!

Wishing you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise