I expect most of you are busy today spending time with your families, so I'm just popping in to share the card I've made for my hubby ... a very clean and simple design as he's not one for all the flounce and fuss on a card :0) .....
.... and hubby also made me a little card too!!! He chose and stamped his own image, used my Copics (I'm pretty sure he's lost one of my pinks so I'll be putting GPS on them next time he borrows them), and applied lots of stickles (for which there was quite a bit of swearing when he realised he should have applied that after adhering the image to the card, and not before!). Cute huh - he knows I like penguins! :0)
ps - he said next year he's going to be placing his order early at Moonpig!!!
And here they are both together:
That's it. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day, and enjoy the time with your loved ones.
- Image & Sentiment - Eve Under the Mistletoe Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Red Card
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Sewing machine
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas is all around
- Stamp & Create - Christmas
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Live & Love Craft Challenge - With Love (kissing under the mistletoe, & it's for my hubby!)