I love this simple layout, which uses a strip of ribbon to cover the join between two backing papers, and a bow with a pearl brad to hold it on at the side. I also love the simple method of adding a sentiment, and the flowers and pearls. I use this layout quite a bit in different guises.
This project is to support the favourite layout challenge at As You Like It Challenge & also the new challenge at Sugar Bowl which both start today.
- Image - Scrapberrys Little Princess
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax from Simon Says Stamp
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Papertake Weekly - Colour challenge (lilac, purple and blue)
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Live & Love Crafts - Blue