But yes, he's cute, so I love him. Thanks for the challenge sweetie!
And because I spent so long painting him, he became the centrepiece of my card with a very CAS layout using a stitched border die and a trio of brown pearls.
That's all folks!
- Image - Aviator from Sugar Nellie
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maja Design Summer Basics paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die from Simon Says Stamp
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes