Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Warm and Fuzzies

Sometimes I get a bit of a warm glow when I've finished a card.  Other times I think it's better suited for the bin and I am embarrassed to share it on my blog.

Thankfully today's card is one of the warm and fuzzy varieties and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

It probably helped that I used my favourite colour, but the image was a new one for me and it was the first time I'd coloured her so anything could have happened!  The papers are also from my gorgeous Coffee in the Arbour set and I've used a floral die to frame the card.

The bad news is that the reason for making her is that it's the final EVER challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. The TTT challenge has been running for 5 years and I joined in 2011, although for the last year I've only been helping out in the background on the DT blog rather than providing samples for the challenges each fortnight. However, as it is our last ever challenge, for sentimental reasons, I've decided to play along with the theme, which is ribbons and pearls.

It couldn't be a more perfect theme for me!!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that image.

Squirrel x said...

Oh my! She is gorgeous, yeah, she is. Beautiful card hunny, the floral frame suits her perfectly and your bows are always so scrummy. What a way to say goodbye to TTT, with absolute style. Hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

She is adorable and you have done a fantastic job of colouring her Annette. It is a sad day but I have enjoyed my time on this talented team immensely.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

I love your sweet farewell card Annette! It's been fun to be a part of this wonderful team! xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card as always. It has been a joy to work with you on TTT. Thanks for all your help and inspiration. Elaine

Christine L said...

Wow.... a wonderful card to go out on Annette!! So sorry about TTT coming to an end.... but LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

A fitting swan song Annette, such a pretty card xx

Chrissy said...

She is very cute and coloured beautifully Annette..gorgeous card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card Annette, I don't think I've ever seen a card on your blog anywhere near suitable for the bin! ;)

Vicki x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Annette and I don't believe your first paragraph, all your cards are fabulous.
Deborah A

Sue said...

Annette, this is a wonderful 'last hurrah'! Not surprised you were warm and fuzzy - your colouring is beautiful and I love your gorgeous card design with the pretty details you have added...
Sue...xxx

Brenda said...

Annette, this is gorgeous, but I come to expect nothing less from you. You are taking TTT out in style! Thanks, its be so much fun! Hugs, Brenda