Thankfully today's card is one of the warm and fuzzy varieties and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
It probably helped that I used my favourite colour, but the image was a new one for me and it was the first time I'd coloured her so anything could have happened! The papers are also from my gorgeous Coffee in the Arbour set and I've used a floral die to frame the card.
The bad news is that the reason for making her is that it's the final EVER challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. The TTT challenge has been running for 5 years and I joined in 2011, although for the last year I've only been helping out in the background on the DT blog rather than providing samples for the challenges each fortnight. However, as it is our last ever challenge, for sentimental reasons, I've decided to play along with the theme, which is ribbons and pearls.
It couldn't be a more perfect theme for me!!
- Image - Golden Week Tilda
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- Hip Rose Bud Two Tone
- White Lily
- Chrysanth White Flower
- Berries Tiny
- Berries Medium Red
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Wild Rose Studio Floral Corner Die
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Circles dies at Simon Says Stamp
- Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Beaded Twirl
- Black Glaze pen
- White Gel pen