I've ended up with a kind of vintage look, which was not intentional, but I do quite like it. I decided to stitch the sections, and then immediately regretted cutting an oval shape for the main image. D'oh!
This project is to support the challenge at As You Like It Challenge where the theme is to make something representing your favourite season. Although I like crafting for Christmas, my favourite season is summer. I love the longer days, the warmer weather and the brighter skies. I like to think that my honeybears are enjoying playing in the garden on a summer's afternoon.
- Image - Honeybears from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maja Design Papers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Spellbinders Grand Nesties Ovals
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- 15mm Organza Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- Lace (gift from Sue - thank you sweetie)