Saturday 7 November 2015

Thanks

Just a quick post today to share a project I've made using one of my Tildas. I faffed around with her hair for ages, and still wasn't happy with it, but I loved the rest of her too much to bin her.  I decided to make her into a tag because, by the time I'd finished my attempts to sort her hair out, I'd lost the will to live and couldn't face starting a card.  I outlined the oversized tag with a pink ink pad and a pearl pen rather than matt onto pink card because the papers are double-sided so I didn't want to hide the pink dotty pattern which is on the reverse of the lovely pink floral basecard.




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Sarah said...

Very pretty Annette, love the shaped tag xx

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Rene from OZ x said...

Beautiful, can you tell me the name of the tag die.
Rene from OZ x

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Annette.... that shaped tag is fabulous.... your colouring is superb.. and the layout and papers match so well! And then...... that little border of tiny pearl drops around the tag..... LOVE IT!!

Hugs
Christine x

Rene from OZ x said...

Hi Annette,
Being a computer dumbo I can't see where on the blog to email you, am I nuts? Is it safe to send my email in the comments box.
Love your work.
Rene from OZ x

Annette said...

Rene, Ah, my email is in the sidebar (sneakily hidden under the 'cards for sale' heading - sorry!!). aefillis at fastmail dot fm Replace the "at" to "@" and "dot" to "." though!!

Sue said...

Annette, this is totally beautiful. Your colouring of that sweet Tilda is gorgeous and I am love your tag design - perfection.
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect tag design with a very sweet Tilda Love her love and hugs Carole x

Elise said...

Annette! I am so glad you didn't bin her because she is absolutely PERFECT in every sense of the word! You've coloured her GORGEOUSLY!!! Love it!!!

Big hugs,
Elise

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful tag! Such a sweet image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa