Friday 13 November 2015

Nacho Tag

I really liked the tag I made last weekend so I've made up another, this time using Nacho the pup from Stamping Bella.  I just love his expression! I managed to find a scrap of paw print ribbon too!  I've kept the embellies simple, with just some pearl dots at the base, and a trio of chocolate brown pearls on the side.  As well as making a great tag, he would be good as a bookmark too as the tag is HUGE!




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous tag.xxx

Christine L said...

LOVE that doggies face!! A fabbie tag hon..

Hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant tag!! He looks rather startled!Lol!! Fab colouring as always. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Barbara GR said...

Woowww Annette!!! The dog is fabulous! Your colouring is... just stunning!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Elise said...

OMG Annette! I've never seen this cutie before! heheheheh! Soooo DARLING!!!!!!!! And love your beautiful colouring!!!


Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Big hugs,
Elise

Carole Pollard said...

So cute its lovely love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

This little cutie always makes me smile and he looks fabulous on this tag design. Awesome colouring and the pearl dots along the bottom of the tag are a gorgeous detail :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Annette this is fab-u-lous, I adore Nacho but would never have the bottle to colour him myself and how gorgeous to have a tag bookmark with his gorgeous face looking at you, - super duper painting and shading.
Sue...xxx

Maura said...

Annette, that tag is cool, and the dog image just makes me howl!! lol! Thanks for joining us this week for the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

Squirrel x said...

He just makes me laugh! I've not been brave enough to use him yet. You've done a terrific job with him hun and he makes a great tag. Hugs xx

Larissa said...

Aww love this one! That dog is sweet. Love the giant tag, I like the shape.

-xxx-
Larissa