Monday 2 November 2015

Mug of Tea

Today's card is one I made for a colleague at work who had a birthday recently. I used one of my favourite Odd Dog pups and tried to use the no-lines technique. Because it was for a guy, I tried to keep it masculine with the layout and colours. I also personalised the sentiment for him.

This project is to support the challenge at Without Words Challenge where the theme is Winter Birthday. I thought this Mug of Tea image would be perfect for a cold day!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



13 comments:

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous Annette.... perfectly CAS for a guy.. hope he liked it!! I prefer to think that it's hot chocolate in the mug... I don't drink tea!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

I adore anything LOTV! and this is gorgeous..thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week hugs Sue DT xx

Craftdee Donna said...

Just another perfect card, how do you do it?! Love it all, Donna xx

An Occasional Genius said...

He's so cute Annette, the no lines colouring looks fabulous xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Annette, love the sweet image and fab design.

Donna x

mags said...

This is gorgeous. Love the cute image and the design. Perfect male card.
Mags
x

Jane said...

Absolutely adorable card Annette xx

Carol S. said...

He's a cutie and a sweet card. Love the design and of course, not bad colouring!! Hee!Hee! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely I love this great stamp and that speech bubble border its a brilliant card bet your colleague loved it Love and hugs Carole x

Sammy said...

Adorable! Love the speech bubble effect. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Chris said...

Such a fabulous design and I love your cute image, beautiful colouring too!
Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
Chris
x

Gayatri said...

So cute! Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
Gayatri xx