Sunday 15 October 2017

Batty

I usually make some little treat pouches for the ghosts and ghouls who visit us on Halloween. Living near a couple of schools we tend to get a fair amount of the little beasts treasures at our door.  This year I've made some very simple pillow boxes with bat wings and spooky cute faces. 

They're quite large so should be adequate for a couple of snack sizes chocolate bars.  I thought they would be quite quick to make, but after taking about 3 hours to make 20 I withhold my opinion on that! 

After the 20 pouches are handed out on the night, we'll be closing the curtains and turning off the lights!





Project Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Aquarius said...

That is so cute - you did well to make 20 of them for the little darlings who knock on your door

Christine L said...

You are amazing making wonderful pouches like these for the local kids... you'll certainly be having a big tick on your gatepost for everyone to call at! My lovely man loves halloween... it's all I can manage to stop him going out with any local kids doing trick or treat! He dresses up the house with ghosts around (they scare me silly!), and gets more joy out of all this than the kiddies do! Ah well, he's only 65!

Christine x

Lorraine A said...

aww super spooky treat pouch Annette :-) I think the 20 kids who get to your door are so lucky and I am sure that once the word gets around they will be lining up at your door!! maybe you should make another 20 to be on the safe side ;-) haha
Happy halloween!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Sarah said...

What a lovely lady you are Annette treating your little visitors to such great goody bags xx

Squirrel x said...

I'm moving south-west.... xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Your neighbourhood kiddos are going to LOVE these wee treat boxes. So so lovely and what a great idea!! I utterly love them. Hope you have a fun Halloween and don't have to turn out your lights too soon! Hugs, Wends xoxo

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning treat box. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Melanie said...

A fa-boo-lous creation!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)