Sunday 22 October 2017

Little Miss ...

The 12 new 'Thoroughly Modern Misses' images from Lili of the Valley are due to be released tomorrow and I've been playing with some of them as well as the corresponding calendar months for 2018.  

I've bound them together using my Zutter and some white binding wires with some mount-board covers covered with some pretty pastel pink paper.

I coloured these ladies with Copics for a change but I admit that I struggled as fair bit because I've not used my markers for months, maybe even over a year and have clearly got out of practice.  Hopefully Faye isn't looking!






Project Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Tami said...

Awesome Work! Your Copic Coloring is AMAZING too just as beautiful as your watercoloring Annette!

Christine L said...

Wow Annette... I'm loving this gorgeous calendar! What a clever idea and a fab way to use the images - which are, I have to say, BEAUTIFULLY coloured with your Copics! So Faye, I'm sure, will be looking and admiring!

Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Your colouring is fab

Janette said...

Oh this is stunning and your colouring is fab.xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant colouring and love the concept. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning idea for a calendar! Love this new set with its fun sentiments. Gorgeous colouring. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Littlelamb said...

Lovely colouring and a great looking calendar.

Anne said...

I love this Annette, I have a cinch gathering dust and this would be a great project... really quick too if you used the Simply print images

Anne x

Unknown said...

Hi Annette I love the calendar! I would never have know you haven't 'copiced' for a year. Is the 2018 calendar a down load or something you made? And is there a tutorial? Love is so much I want to make a similar one for friends.

Annette said...

I've now added the links to the calendar which is a digi download from Lili of the Valley. Hope this helps.