Wednesday 12 February 2020

Bear-thday

I'm in bear-mode today with a cute CC Designs stamp set!  I love this cutie sniffing her flower. I've also used my gorgeous Nottingham Border die which I love as a top border on my tent fold cards. Simples!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Bear: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Flower: Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute card, Hazelxx

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Annette.
Deborah

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

brenda said...

What a delightful card with that really sweet image, many thanks for joining in with our 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet!
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner