Thursday 27 February 2020

Cute Flower Friends

We want to know your favourite flowers this week at As You Like It Challenge, and for me, I really love the Wild Orchid Craft open roses and white lilies that I've used on this card.

Although I've used blooms in my image and papers, it's the floral embellishments that I have chosen for my favourite.  I love their 3D effect and especially the pretty petals on the lilies.  I also love roses in my garden, and my favourite is called Sweet Juliet. It is an apricot colour and has an amazingly strong and beautiful scent.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fox: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Mouse: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A sweet image and lovely dainty flowers. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute and pretty card

Sarah said...

I really should dust off my WOC flowers, I had forgotten how fab they look. Lovely card and stand xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is so incredibly adorable Annette! LOVE this sweet creation to bits hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tami said...

Wow Annette you always just blow me away with your watercoloring. I love the watercoloring of the fox, just perfect! As always thank you for listing your colors!