Tuesday 25 February 2020

Mother's Day

It's 'new release' day at Lili of the Valley and we're looking forward to Spring!  I've made a Mother's Day card using one of the new images and a sentiment. This one's in my Mother-in-Law's favourite turquoise and I've add a generous splash of pink.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo
  • Leaves: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Flowers: Wilted Violet, Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Hat/Outfit: Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her, the colours are gorgeous, lovely design

Sarah said...

She is adorable, I bought her and several others...rude not to!! xx

Fikreta said...

so very nice!