Wednesday 26 February 2020

Bear with me

I'm back in bear-mode again today with this quirky chappie!  I love his adorable expression and the fun birdie sneaking a peek with him too.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Bear: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Bird: Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx


3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Nettie, another one of these gorgeous images....I am going to have to check these out. Just love your coloring and the design. Seeing grass gives me hope that there will eventually be a spring...getting tired of this winter stuff, lol.

Sarah said...

They look like a pair of cheeky devils looking for mischief!! Lovely card xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!