Today's card features Charlie, the fox, and also I used one of the new background stamps 'Tree Line' although most of the trees have been cut off (but you'll get to see more of them tomorrow, perhaps!!)
I really love using background stamps to create a little scene for my image, and have also popped some clouds behind him. To keep the focus on the image, I've kept the design quite simple (for me!), so have just popped on a banner shaped panel using one of the glittered papers from my Lucy Cromwell paper pad, some flowers and a trio of purple pearls.
The sentiment is also from Purple Onion Designs, and I really love the handwritten feel to the font style.
I hope you like this little cutie as much as I do. He makes me feel like summer is on the way.
- Image - Charlie from Purple Onion Designs new Stacey Yakula collection
- Background Stamp - Tree Line from Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yakula collection
- Sentiment - Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yakula Sentiment Set
- Colouring - Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Papermania Lucy Cromwell Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Liquid Pearls
- Creative Inspirations - Cute Characters