Well today I've decided to decorate an oval hanger, and have created a really simple Christmas decoration. I typed the sentiment, then printed it on cream paper, stuck it onto the hanger and cut around the edges. I created tiny red card 'reinforcers' for around the holes where the ribbon is threaded but using two tiny red circle dies to create a polo or ring shape for each hole.
The little birdies are from Purple Onion Designs, and the snowflake stamps are from Card-io. Finally I popped some stickles around the whole edge of the hanger for some sparkle.
This project is to support the H for Home challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge which starts today.
- Images - Perch and Star & Sky from Purple Onion Designs
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Copics
- Stazon ink pad
- Card-io Winter Flurry snowflake stamps
- Versa Color ink pads in various colours
- Ribbon (recycled from a box of Thornton's chocolates!)
- Liquid Pearls
- Black pen (faux stitching)
- Circle nesting dies (to make red 'reinforcers' to outline the holes)
- Chipboard hanger