By far, my favourite item to recycle is ribbon. The piece I've used on this card was taken from the shoulder seam of a purple top. You know those thin little straps they put inside the shoulders, supposedly to help them stay on a hanger, but all they seem to do is poke out the neckline so you spend all day poking them back inside! So I cut them out, and recycle them of course!
Although it looks black in the photo, the ribbon is actually a lovely deep satin purple, to match the card.
- Image - Fabulous Flower from LOTV
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Sakura Stardust Gel pens, Distress Inks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Nitwits Digi Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Glossy Accents
- Memory Box Pippi and Isabella Butterfly Dies
- Bunny Zoe - Distress (I painted with Distress reinkers)
- Penny Black & More - Blossoms and Blooms
- Stamping Sensations - Dies and/or Punches
- Creative Inspirations - Cute Characters