This Lili of the Valley image is an oldie, but I've not used her much, the dies (Go Kreate Labels for the die cut card base, and the Magnolia Swirl die) were early dies in my collection and the flowers and pearls are kind of staples in my stash (I have them in practically every colour!).
Even the Viva pearl pen was bought a couple of years ago.
Click on the logo below to go straight to the challenge ...
- Image - Blossom from LOTV
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Lili of the Valley Perfect Pair paper pad
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Go Kreate Labels nested die
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Magnolia Swirl die
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Colour Inspiration
- Stamp & Create - May Flowers
- In the Pink - Stitching (real or faux)