After Penny Black stamps, Lili images were my next addiction in rubber. This image is now sadly retired, and I've not even used it very much. The sentiment stamp is an oldie too; a freebie from a magazine that I've had for years.
The flowers and Go Kreate lables die that I've used to cut the card-base and image panel are also favourite oldies, as are the Maja Design papers.
I hope I've inspired you to pop over to Squirrel's blog to see the other samples from both Squirrel and Jayne, and to link up your creations.
- Image - I Baked a Cake from Lili of the Valley (retired)
- Sentiment from a magazine freebie
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maja Design Papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Go Kreate Labels nested die
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Wink of Stella
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Shaped Card
- Creative Inspirations - Cute Critters
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes