It simply goes everywhere except where you actually want it.
I did wonder if I should have added some more, but quite frankly, I decided that I should quit before I totally ruined my image.
The image is a new one for me and I spent ages fiddling with the shading on those little squirrels.
Despite that, I was quite pleased with the end result, so kept the layout of the card quite clean and simple to highlight the image.
And then I had the bright idea of adding the frantage ......
I'll get my coat.
- Image - Red Squirrels Christmas Tree from LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Country Lady paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Merry Christmas sentiment stamp
- Stazon Ink Pad