I saw a Doohickey Merry Xmas tag die on a card and just knew that I needed it.
Very simply, I had to have it.
So I searched for it and found it in stock online.
And then spluttered at the price.
I slept on it.
Then bought it the next day.
And I love it !!! :0)
- Image - Snow Queen from LOTV
- Colouring - Alcohol Markers
- Lili of the Valley Perfect Pair paper pad
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink / Stazon Ink Pad
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Magnolia Doohickey Lacey Border Die
- Magnolia Doohickey Merry Xmas Wrapped tag die
- MFT Snowflake Die
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- The Sketchy Challenge - Sketch
- Simon's Monday Challenge - X for Xmas
- Totally Tilda - Pink Princess with Crown