My immediate thought when we discussed the theme was Penny Black. These critters were the images that started my addiction to stamping; I especially adore those little hedgies and mice and quickly became addicted. Therefore my card today features one of the hedgie images.
The border die I've used is also one of my oldest, and I've even had the green pearls for about 2 years (I bought a bag of 100 so even by using them in trios, they're lasting me a little while!). The papers are probably a bit more recent than 2 years, but still ones I've had a while.
I'll be back tomorrow with another sample, but I hope I've inspired you to pop over to Squirrel's blog to see the other samples from both Squirrel and Jayne, and to link up your 'antique' laden creations.
- Image - Companion from Penny Black
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Lili of the Valley paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Magnolia Doohickey Lace border die
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Cute Critters
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes