Now this is what I call a cake!!!
I'm happier with the hair and dress of today's efforts, and again the cake is chocolate, so I'm going to be helping myself to a slice when I've finished typing.
This card's for a lovely blogpal who's birthday was yesterday (so I'm safe to blog now as I hope she's received it by now). She's not over keen on pink, so I'm going to call the icing 'cherry' rather than strawberry, and I've used her favourite colour, blue, as the other featured colour.
So bring a fork and let's help her celebrate by digging in to that cake!
- Image - Bianca has a big cake from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes