I've used a Tilda image that I've had for a long time, watercolour painted in pink and white, and I've used some other items that I've had for a while too, like the papers and the dies.
I've printed my sentiment onto vellum using the technique that I wrote a little tutorial on a couple of weeks ago.
- Image - Tilda with Hawaii Flower
- Typed Sentiment (Papryus font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Papers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly Die
- La La Lands Heart Banner die