They're all being released on 31 July so there's not long to save up, and there will be sneaky peeks from all the design team over the next 2 weeks to tempt you.
Today I'm showcasing the May Fairy with her pretty flowers. I've managed to get lots of sparkle on her wings and a CAS layout to show her off.
- Image - May Fairy from Lili of the Valley
- Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley Promises Solids paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Memory Box die
- Spotty Purple Satin Ribbon
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Simon's Monday Challenge - I for Ink (as well as using DI reinkers to paint my image, I've also used Copic ink to colour plain white card to create the dark purple mat which is directly framing the image. I've also used a dripping ink colour scheme to paint the sentiment).