When everything goes right.
All the elements just 'gel'.
You've used colours you love.
The papers have inspired you.
You've used a trusted layout that you're comfortable with.
You sit back and look at your finished creation, smile and think to yourself 'yeah, that's a good'un'.
Well, this card is the polar opposite of all of the above!
I have no idea what went wrong, but once it started on its downward spiral, it kept going.
Perhaps even accelerated, gaining momentum as I continued downhill.
So much so that I almost didn't blog this card because I am so disappointed with it.
However, I made it specifically to enter a couple of challenges.
Not that I think I'll do any good with this one, so it's against my better judgement that I've decided to go ahead and blog it anyway.
However, to top it off we've just lost our internet connection as I started to write this post.
I suspect even the World Wide Web is trying to tell me 'it's not worth the effort hun. Don't bother uploading it. Cut your losses and start again tomorrow.'
But what it forgot is that I'm stubborn (and have mobile tethering).
So here's my card, in all its
Sorry everyone, avert your eyes now.
- Image - Little Miss Tilda
- Lili of the Valley Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Graphic 45 Paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- From Simon Says Stamp:
- Lawn Fawn Circle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Circles dies
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border die
- Memory Box Stitched Clouds
- Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Colour inspiration
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Watercolour